Friday, March 15, 2013

Back in a bit...

I'm taking a wee bit of a break this upcoming week to take a small little road trip. Here's the route, which I'll be driving from East (New York, NY) to West (Woodland, CA):

2800 odd miles, still better than driving through Texas...


Needless to say, this means that I won't be able to do much painting, modelling, terrain building,  etc. over the next week, though I will get a good amount of time to continue working on my rules.

Of course, when I get back I'll have plenty of projects ready to go, as my order from Ground Zero Games should have come in. Of course, even if that gets delayed in the mail my orders from both Khurasan and Micropanzer showed up today, leaving me with plenty of project fodder.   

Here's a preview of "things to come": 
The reinforcement "pile" so far

Rebel Mini's Shalur Mercs

 Eureka Australia's "Weird War II" Germans

 GZG New Israeli's

No comments:

Post a Comment